Your vacation starts with two nights at the Delta Lodge at Kananaskis, the central site of the 1988 Winter Olympics Alpine events, 1 round of golf at Stewart Creek Golf Club and a Kananaskis river rafting adventure.
Then, enjoy 3 nights at the exquisite Fairmont Banff Springs, a 100 year old resort castle in Banff National Park. You will be introduced to Canadian Rockies mountain golf with 2 rounds in the Banff and Canmore area.
This Canadian Rockies golf vacation is available from early May to September 30 and can start on any day of the week.
Included in this vacation:
- 5 nights hotel, 3 rounds of golf
- Kananaskis River Rafting excursion
- Porterage service at the Fairmont Banff Springs
- Banff National Park vehicle passes
Book Your Vacation Today!
Five Nights, Three Rounds
Starting in May from: $1549.00* /Golfer
Starting in June from: $1879.00* /Golfer
* Price is per person based on double occupancy. Above package quote based on rounds at the Fairmont Banff Springs, Stewart Creek Golf Club and Silvertip Resort. GST not included in price. Car rental available upon request. Our itineraries are only suggestions – we are happy to customize your vacation based on your specific requests and travel requirements. Call us – 1.855.835.8484